Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

{Before & After} Bathroom Stool

The upstairs bathroom in our home has a little nook which is a perfect place for a chair or a stool. I was constantly on the lookout for something simple that I could fix up to match the colors and design of the bathroom. When I saw this cute little stool at a thrift store for $10, I knew I could spruce it up! I used materials that I already had on hand - Gripper primer and sealer, plus a coat of white satin paint, and the foam padding and fabric came from my favorite fabric shop - Fabric World (only $3.99 a yard)!

Here is a before picture:

And here she is after! I think the colors in the fabric work so well with the wall color.


Now guests (or myself!) will have a comfortable place to sit while getting ready!



2 comments:

  1. How perfect! Saw this on Not Just A Housewife and had to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Can't wait to see more of your stuff. Both our master and guest bath have these little nooks and I have been looking everywhere for something like this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete