Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Upcoming Projects

I am usually not one to set new year's resolutions, but it sure does seem like I have set a lot of goals for myself as this new year has kicked off! I have so many project ideas lined up ... I am having to create a priority list so I don't get overwhelmed with doing too many at one time!

Here are a few before pictures of some projects I am working on:

This dresser belonged to my husband's grandmother. It is a great piece of furniture, but oh does it need to be refinished!  {I am so bad about taking before pictures - clearly I remembered to take one after we had already taken most of the drawers out!}

In addition to the dresser in our bedroom, I am going to revamp the entry way to our home! I am thankful it is a blank canvas to work with. Oh, and I also don't mind that the piece of furniture was free thanks to re-salvaging it from my Grandfather's old lake house! 


Any input or ideas of what I should do with the entry way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment