Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

{I Heart Spray Paint} - Guest Bedroom Chairs

This pair of chairs came from Goodwill for about $10 a piece. Not bad, right? But also not very pretty! Not to worry, my spray paint bottle was ready to tackle these bad boys! 


First and foremost - cleaning the chairs. It is very important to give your piece a good wipe down before painting or staining. My go to product is Krud Kutter. This stuff works really well!

Proven by the disgusting paper towels after cleaning - who knows where the chairs had been!

Here are the chairs after two coats of spray paint. They look brand new!

I don't have any pictures from recovering the seat cushions, but I used a burlap type fabric in a natural color that would work well in our guest bedroom.

Here are the after pictures! Now we have two cute chairs for our guests, and they also work well for extra desk space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment